APO [Army Post Office] and FPO [Fleet Post Office] are military designated addresses that allow mail to be delivered to overseas military locations. APO addresses are associated with US Army or Air Force installations. FPO addresses are associated with US Navy installations and ships in the United States.
When completing your Shipping Address during checkout, please make note of the following.
- The City must be entered as either "APO" or "FPO"
- The State must be selected as either "AA" "AE" or "AP" [AE for Armed Forces Europe, AA for Armed Forces Americas, or AP for Armed Forces Pacific].
- You must enter your Zip code.
- Always remember to enter your full name, grade, and PSC or unit number.
- You MUST choose US-APO/FPO under shipping options where it asks you to choose shipping method, otherwise you will not be able to enter your correct APO/FPO information. Standard Ground service CANNOT accept AA, AP or AE as states.
Some products cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses. Each country has its own import restrictions. We are unable to mark all restrictions on our website and rely on our customers to be aware of any such restrictions based on the region in which they are stationed.
Some General FPO APO shipping Information and restrictions:
- Packages may not exceed 70 lbs.
- Packages may not exceed 130 inches in length and girth.
- Perishable foods, alcohol, firearms, and other hazardous materials are not allowed.
To learn more about any such restrictions please visit the USPS website regarding APO/FPO addresses.
|US - APO/FPO