If you are not receiving emails from CatToys.com this might be caused by a variety of reason.
If you normally do receive our emails, but did not this time it is possible that you did not fully complete your online order. Please call customer service to verify that your order was received by CatToys.com. It is also possible that the email servers for our site or perhaps even your ISP were down when the email was first attempted.
If you are a new customer or have never received our emails from CatToys.com, this could be due to your email server. Customers who have AOL, Earthlink and similar services with very strict spam filters do not allow our emails through. If this is the case please be sure to add to your list of allowed email addresses. [You will want to make sure you also allow the domain DogToys.com as DogToys.com is our sister site and all emails are automated from that email address.]
SHOPPING CART: (0) ITEMS
- From Your BFFs at PurrPacks
- A Message from PurrPacks
- Electronic Gift Certificates
- Redeeming Your Rewards Points
- Can't Remember Your Password?
- New Site, New Features & New Services
- Why can't certain items be shipped outside the USA?
- APO/ FPO Military Shipping & Handling Information
- Wholesale Pricing
- CatToys.com Newsletter
Posted by CatToys.com on 7/20/2011 to FAQ