877-364-8697 Toll Free
Have a Howling Good Halloween
PA - Just a reminder as Halloween draws near – dogs and chocolate
aren’t a good combination. Chocolate contains a drug called theobromine,
and for some dogs, this is a toxin that causes serious illness -- or worse.
Regardless of your
trick or treat plans – follow these simple safety rules and keep
your dog safe this Halloween.
1. No chocolate. Be
careful where you put the bowl of candy.
2. Keep pets in a quiet room, insulated from doorbells and noise.
3. Keep pets on a short leash if you go outside.
4. Watch out for those pumpkins with candles.
5. Don’t force your pet to wear a costume if they are not amenable.
6. Bring your pet inside on Halloween night. Pranksters can be cruel.
Offer some dog-friendly
treat alternatives. There are some howling new products available on the
internet this fall. Type in Woofy-Pop on your favorite search engine --
and you’ll find a yummy, crunchy microwave-ready popcorn snack.
Dogs roll-over for parmesan, bacon and chicken popcorn flavors.
Planning on snuggling
and watching a scary movie this Halloween? Nothing can spoil the moment
like bad breath. Have some Yip Yaps on hand – you got it. They’re
a breath freshener for dogs. Speak!
is a fun human holiday, but your friends at DogToys.com
remind you to keep your best friend safe and out of harm’s way so
you both can have a howling good time. If you have questions about these
products call 1-877-364-8697.